Car Fanatics Blog

Welcome to the Official Blog of Car Fanatics.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Your Hyundai Accent is a major cause of global warming. I piss on your Hyundai Accent.

I don't care how much you speak, you aren't going to convince me that you are saving the world by buying a shit car. You are merely evidencing my thoughts that anyone driving a Hyundai is a complete numbskull.

By buying a Hyundai, you are saying to the world "I'm stupid, I've given up on my life so that I can save a polar bear". Only, you won't be saving any polar bears. Instead, you'll be sending a polar bear to an early grave. And here's why.


When you buy a Hyundai, you are boosting Korea's economy. This is bad. It means that Korea's people will become rich and be able to afford to buy Hyundais for themselves, thus increasing the effects of global warming. Another thing - those Hyundais are gonna be burning oil. This means that Korea will be burning a larger percentage of the oil produced, compared to first-world countries, than it had done previously. In turn, this means that the first-world will have to give up some of IT'S oil, making oil all-the-rarer, and increasing petrol/diesel prices, all-the-while reducing your Accent's viable life-span.

Buy a car designed/engineered/manufactured in a first-world country, if you care at all about your wealth, your childrens' wealth, or the world in general.

1 comment: