Car Fanatics Blog

Welcome to the Official Blog of Car Fanatics.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Runaway Prii almost certainly caused be driver error. Here's why...

Someone down my street owns a Toyota Prius. They have done for a few years now. Hideous car, I must say.

But not so hideous as the colour they chose to have it in. Gold. Actually, it's more of a metallic beige. Yes, someone down my street owns a metallic beige Toyota Prius. And they have done from new. Hmmm....

The sheer fact that they have a Toyota Prius in metallic beige, that they've owned from new means, at one point, the owner must have walked into a dealer, looking for a new car, and, instead of buying a Celica, or an Aygo, or even an Avensis, they decided on a Prius, and they decided they wanted it in metallic beige. Oh dear.

Now you could go on telling of the huge list of mental issues they suffer from, but I know psychos with better taste than that.

Surely then, it has more to do with the owners' eyesight, or lack thereof.

I would bet my bottom dollar that the runaway Toyotas were crashed by people with severely deteriorating eyesight driving metallic beige Prii.


I don't think I'm comfortable living with the danger of having someone on my street owning a metallic beige Prius.

1 comment: